Re- Development of Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Power Station and DTC Head Quarters and Bus Depot at IP Estate
DSIIDC has been given the mandate to re-develop Vikas Bhawan, I.P. Power Station and DTC Head Quarters and Bus Depot at IP Estate.
- The Project will change the sky line of Central Business District of New Delhi.
- Project Proposal:Delhi.
- Developing an integrated office complex at the existing DTC Depot on the left over land of around 3 acres out of the 6 acres.
- Providing office space within the outer envelope of the existing IP Power Plant by making suitable modifications and providing facilities for bus parking in the low lying area used for coal storage for the Power Plant.
- Re-developing the Vikas Bhavan land to construct an integrated office complex.
- Project Cost Rs. 735 crores
- Project Benefits:
- Optimal utilization of land / asset
- Green building
- A time bound effort by DSIIDC
- Access to state of art commercial office facilities
- Construction of bus parking ~ 600 buses
- Reduction in pollution levels with decommissioning of the power plant
- Project Timeline: Five Years
- Presentation on Redevlopment of Vikas Bhawan
Landmark Project at IP Estate ITO
- Minutes of meeting for IP Estate website
- IP Estate Presentation to architects on 16.6.2010
- List of Architects attended the project briefing meeting
IP Estate Signed Survey(7.6.2010)
- E-W Corridor Drg | E-W Corridor Drg (Pdf Version)
- IP Estate Bus Depot | IP Estate Bus Depot (Pdf Version)
- IP Estate Thermal Plant | IP Estate Thermal Plant (Pdf Version)
- IP Estate Vikas Bhawan | IP Estate Vikas Bhawan (Pdf Version)
- IP Power Thermal Plant Site Document