IMFL / Foreign Liquor
The Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL) activity was entrusted to DSIIDC by the Govt. in 1979 for the fulfillment of the following objectives:-
- Ensuring the availability of genuine liquor to the customers at approved rates/price.
- Stopping the leakage of revenue accruable to the Govt. by way of Excise and Sales Tax.
- Generating revenues for financing the developmental activities given to DSIIDC by the Govt.
DSIIDC holds a considerable share of market in retail
sale of IMFL, Beer, Imported Foreign Liquor and Country Liquor since 1979 through its 96 IMFL vends and 15 Country Liquor vends. More shops are proposed to be opened in the current financial year as per the norms
of the Excise Department.
During the year, under audit the liquor turnover was Rs. 595 crore and during the financial year 2010-11, the turnover has reached Rs. 723 crore.
Self-service vend in DLF Place, Saket and DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj have been received well by the public. Both the vends have been highlighted in several print media during the year.
L-6/L-8 Application Form You can download this form and submit along with a Processing Fees of Rs. 100/- in the form of Cash. Following documents are required along with this form:
- Proof of the ownership
- If tenant, NOC of landlord
- Photostat copy of electricity bill
- Site plan (In blue print)
- If commercial market (Proof of commercial)
Liqour Division Activities
- Bar Code of Foreign Liquor Brands(Subject to Correction)
- Bar Code of IMFL Brands(Subject to Correction)
- Computation of order for L-2 IMFL Vend/s and L-10 Country
- List of Area Officers (I, II, III, IV)
- List of Officers in Liquor Division
- List of Shop for Bulk Purchases
- List of Shops with Address
- Policy of Imported Foreign Liquor
- Rate List of Foreign Liquor Brands
- Rate List of IMFL Brands
- Transfer Posting Policy for Manpower in the Liquor Vends of the Corporation
- Photographs of some prominent shops of DSIIDC