- Public Notice to defaulter units of Bawana & Narela Indl. Areas for CETP/Water Charges to be paid to PPP Operators
- Recruitment in DSIIDC for different posts on Deputation Basis dated 25-02-2015
- Work in Industrial Areas
- VIth for Free Hold at DSIIDC Administrative Block, Narela Industrial Complex
- Advertisement of Extension of Date for Bawana-II (Bhorgarh) Allotttees to deposit the cost of their plots upto 31.03.2015 (with interest)
English | Hindi
- Status of Pending conversion applications in IEM Division (Updated upto 28/02/2015)
- Extension of Time for Building Construction upto 31.03.2015 and Calculation of Composition Charges for Delay in Construction
- Renewal of Insurance Backed Medical Scheme through M/s. United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Payment of GRMC (Ground Rent & Maintenance Charges) by the Allottees of Narela Allotment Cell and Shop Owners
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. The work is carried out as deposit work on behalf of the Urban Development (UD) Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
The proposed Knowledge Based Industrial (KBI) Park at Baprola would be spread over in area of 77 acres (approx.). Estimated cost of the project is around Rs. 2,150 crore. The project will cater to specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems and Jewellery and Business Services. The project is expected to provide direct employment to one lakh people and indirect employment for more that 1.7 lakh people. The project is being developed to provide work space very near to place of residence; on a walk to work concept. More...