- DSIIDC - Common Application for Relocation/Narela Allotment Cell/IEM/Recovery Division
- VIIth for Free Hold at DSIIDC Administrative Block, Narela Industrial Complex
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy under section 135 of Companies Act, 2013
- DSIIDC Action Plan of Desilting of drains of Industrial Areas
- Work in Industrial Areas
- Petition under section 101 for confirming the reduction of share capital
- Status of Pending conversion applications in IEM Division (Updated upto 31/03/2015)
- Renewal of Insurance Backed Medical Scheme through M/s. United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Payment of GRMC (Ground Rent & Maintenance Charges) by the Allottees of Narela Allotment Cell and Shop Owners
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. The work is carried out as deposit work on behalf of the Urban Development (UD) Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
The proposed Knowledge Based Industrial (KBI) Park at Baprola would be spread over in area of 77 acres (approx.). Estimated cost of the project is around Rs. 2,150 crore. The project will cater to specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems and Jewellery and Business Services. The project is expected to provide direct employment to one lakh people and indirect employment for more that 1.7 lakh people. The project is being developed to provide work space very near to place of residence; on a walk to work concept. More...