- Order for accepting Conversion Applications from allottees with provisional conversion charges for the year 2013-14
- Applications are invited for the posts in DSIIDC on Deputation Basis
- Notice to defaulter units of Bawana & Narela Indl. Areas for O & M Charges of CETP & Water Supply to be paid to PPP Operators
Public Notice | List of Bawana Indl. Area Defaulters | List of Narela Indl. Area Defaulters
- Final Notice to Bawana-II (Bhorgarh) Allottees to deposit full cost by 30.06.2013
Press Advertisement | List of Defaulters
- Circular regarding Streamlining of Transfer/Posting for IMFL Division
- Notice for successful allottees in the draw
held on 28.03.2013
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Empanelment of Arbitrators
List of Hospitals for Cashless Medical Scheme
- Extension of Time for construction of factory
buildings upto 31.12.2012(Except plots allotted
under Relocation Scheme)
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. The work is carried out as deposit work on behalf of the Urban Development (UD) Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
The Corporation stands committed to provide developed, organised and Hi-Tech work space to clean, green and knowledge based industries in Delhi under the Industrial Policy for Delhi 2010-21. The Corporation is developing a KBI Park at Baprola in an area of approximately 72.37 acres. The estimated cost of the project is Rs. 1,200 crore. The project is expected to provide direct employment for 1,00,000 persons and indirect employment for 1,70,000 persons. The project will cater to the specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems & Jewellery and Business Services. The project will also provide housing units for KBI workers. The project site is expected to be connected with the nearest metro through mono-rail. More...