- for Free Hold at DSIIDC Administrative Block, Narela Industrial Complex dated 01.11.2014 (11.00AM to 2.00 PM)
- Daily Schedule of DSIIDC under “Swachh Bharat Mission”.
- List of Candidates declared successful in the examination conducted on 29th June, 2014 for the post of DAO, SPM(C) & SPM(E) (in order of Merit)
- List of Candidates declared successful in the examination conducted on 29th June, 2014 for the post of Divisional Manager & Sr. Manager (in order of Merit)
- Notice for Bawana-II (Bhorgarh) allottees to deposit only interest portion by 31.12.2014
- MACP Scheme of Govt. of India
- Modified Personal Promotion (MPP) Scheme 2014
- Recruitment Rules(2014) for the posts in DSIIDC
- Renewal of Insurance Backed Medical Scheme through M/s. United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Circular regarding filling up the Annual Performance Assessment Report (APAR) for the year ending 31-03-2014
APAR Form 1 | APAR Form 2 | APAR Form 3
- Payment of GRMC (Ground Rent & Maintenance Charges) by the Allottees of Narela Allotment Cell and Shop Owners
- NIFT Kangra wins best Project/Design at Cityscape Awards 2013, Dubai
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. The work is carried out as deposit work on behalf of the Urban Development (UD) Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
The proposed Knowledge Based Industrial (KBI) Park at Baprola would be spread over in area of 77 acres (approx.). Estimated cost of the project is around Rs. 2,150 crore. The project will cater to specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems and Jewellery and Business Services. The project is expected to provide direct employment to one lakh people and indirect employment for more that 1.7 lakh people. The project is being developed to provide work space very near to place of residence; on a walk to work concept. More...