- Circular - Welfare Proposal
- NIJ - Applications are invited for walk-in-interview to be held on 24-03-2017 at 11.30 A.M.
- Make career in Gems & Jewellery Industry
- DSIIDC's project National Institute of Jewelllery offers courses in state of the art laboratories with qualified faculties at a reasonable price:
Basic Jewellery Designing, Computer Aided jewellery Designing, Advance Jewellery Designing, Colour Gem Stone Identification, Diamond Identification & Grading
- Enrolment of the Ex-employees and their dependants under the Insurance Backed Cashless Medical Scheme
- Re-development and management of Bawana Industrial Estate on PPP mode
- Re-development and management of Narela Industrial Estate on PPP mode
- Attention - Allottees under the Relocation Scheme regarding
1) grant of extension of time for payment of balance cost by allottees of Bawana-II (Bhorgarh) plots upto 31-03-2017 with interest
2) cancellation of allotments of flatted factories at Jhilmil flatted factory complex and industrial plots at Bawana & Narela industrial complexes due to non-payment by concerned allottees till last date extended upto 31-03-2016 with interest.
- Relocation Division - Notice regarding Issuance of allotment letter in the draw of lots held on 22.03.2016
- Visiting hours for Allottees with CM(RL)
- Extension of time upto 31.12.2016 for construction of factory building on the leased plots including plots allotted under Relocation Scheme.
- Online payment to DSIIDC through Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. by allottees Under Relocation Scheme
- Order (DCI(BIE)/02/09/CE/621 Department of Industries)
1. Extension of time for building construction in leased plots
2. Calculation of composition charges for delay in construction and exemption of composition
- DSIIDC - Press Release - Facts about Redevelopment & Maintenance of the Industrial Areas of Narela & Bawana
- DSIIDC - PRESS RELEASE - FACTS ABOUT FREEHOLD OF DSIIDC SHEDS
- Notice for Extension of time for making balance payment by Allottees of Industrial Plots / Flatted Factories upto 31.03.2016 with interest under relocation scheme
Notice | List
- DSIIDC - PRESS RELEASE - FREEHOLD
- FACTS ABOUT FREEHOLD OF DSIIDC SHEDS
- DSIIDC - PRESS RELEASE - FREEHOLD
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy under section 135 of Companies Act, 2013
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
The proposed Knowledge Based Industrial (KBI) Park at Baprola would be spread over in area of 77 acres (approx.). Estimated cost of the project is around Rs. 2,150 crore. The project will cater to specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems and Jewellery and Business Services. The project is expected to provide direct employment to one lakh people and indirect employment for more that 1.7 lakh people. The project is being developed to provide work space very near to place of residence; on a walk to work concept. More...