- Circular dt. 05.12.2013 regarding instructions & displaying of provisional list of 919 electors for DSIIDC EPF Trust Elections
Circular | List
- Order dt. 03.12.2013 of Returning Officer nominating various officials for conducting elections of EPF Trust, DSIIDC in the m/o January'2014
- NIFT Kangra wins best Project/Design at Cityscape Awards 2013, Dubai
- Notice for Bawana-II (Bhorgarh) allottees to deposit only interest portion by 31.12.2013
- Details of Outstanding Rent / Utility Charges & Interest as on May'2013 For FFC Jhandewalan
- Circular: Online tendering on E-procurement Portal of Delhi Govt.
- Revised Guidelines on Sealing/Desealing of Industries
Delhi, being the capital, epitomises the entire nation. Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (DSIIDC) has played a key role in propelling the development of Delhi by shaping up the Indian capital, a city of some 10 million people.
DSIIDC aims at the balanced growth of the nation capital and has taken several measures so as to benefit the economically weaker groups. It is one the agencies of Delhi Government that builds houses for the urban poor. 13,820 houses have been completed till date.
DSIIDC has been entrusted with the work of providing basic infrastructure like roads & storm water drains in unauthorised colonies of Delhi. The work is carried out as deposit work on behalf of the Urban Development (UD) Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
The Corporation stands committed to provide developed, organised and Hi-Tech work space to clean, green and knowledge based industries in Delhi under the Industrial Policy for Delhi 2010-21. The Corporation is developing a KBI Park at Baprola in an area of approximately 72.37 acres. The estimated cost of the project is Rs. 1,200 crore. The project is expected to provide direct employment for 1,00,000 persons and indirect employment for 1,70,000 persons. The project will cater to the specific needs of Information Technology, ITeS Industry, Media, Research and Development, Gems & Jewellery and Business Services. The project will also provide housing units for KBI workers. The project site is expected to be connected with the nearest metro through mono-rail. More...